When they took him to the emergency room, doctors and parents were amazed at what they found behind his ear.

Although ticks are harmless bugs these parasites can often be quite harmful. In order to survive they consume blood of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and sometimes humans in order to survive.

Stephanie realised they was something wrong with her child when she went to his bedroom.

Her son, Colin is usually jumping around his room but his behaviour was a little different on this occasion.

Collin jus play in bed gazing up at Stephanie so she quickly called to her husband Dillon.

Dillon and Stephanie were shocked when they were were told that Colin had become paralyzed overnight when they brought their son to the emergency room. They thought the concussion was from banging his head before his brother’s baseball game.

Doctors said there were no signs of concussion as he was still able to communicate fairly well after the incident and was not exhibiting any symptoms.

Collins condition quickly deteriorated so he had further tests carried out. Dillon was devastated to witness Collin not being able to move.

He found it difficult to eat or drink., so he was transferred to a larger hospital when his oxygen levels started to drop.

Stephanie and Dillon knew that every minute counted for Collin and he had the best equipment available to him.

Once Collin was transferred, his parents were discovered that their son could have suffered a cardiac arrest if they had arrived any later. 

Eventually medics identified the problem as a little tick behind Collin’s ear.

His parents and the physicians had somehow missed it.Once the tick was removed he quickly returned to normal.

Despite the prevalence of tick bites, paralysis is a very uncommon illness brought on by insect saliva.

The medical professional described how the salivary glands of the tick contain a neurotoxic. This indicates that the neurotoxic was moving into Collin’s blood as the tick was feeding, which resulted in the paralysis.

Parents should learn from Collin’s condition to be cautious about their kids’ health.

Related Posts

I Went on a Date with My Brother’s Friend – Turned out It Was a Trap

My brother’s latest setup led me to a disastrous date with his friend, Stewart, at a fancy restaurant with an unpaid bill. As tensions escalated and the…

I Was Heartbroken When I Accidentally Found Out Why My Husband Stopped Inviting Me to Dinners With His Friends

Mandy and Jack’s carefree, childless marriage seemed perfect. They shared adventures and frequently socialized with Jack’s childhood friends. But three months ago, things changed. Jack started making…

Wife receives a divorce letter from husband

Dear Wife, I’m writing to let you know that I’m leaving you for good. I’ve tried to be a good husband for our 7 years of marriage,…

Nadya Suleman, A Mom Of Octuplets Celebrates Their 15th Birthday

“Nadya Suleman, famously known as ‘Octomom,’ recently marked a milestone as her octuplets turned 15. Celebrating their birthday, she shared heartwarming moments with her children. In a…

My Wife Left Me and Our Son When He Was a Baby – She Ruined My Life Again, Now 10 Years Later

Ten years ago, I stood in the hospital, holding my newborn son, filled with joy and love. My wife seemed ecstatic too, but she harbored resentment. A…

A young widow would come to her husband’s grave every week to water

Every week, a young widow visited her husband’s tomb to water the flowers. As she walked away, she never turned back. One day, a young man who…

Lasă un răspuns

Adresa ta de email nu va fi publicată. Câmpurile obligatorii sunt marcate cu *